Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 16:50:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Hardware
| | |-+  Lexmark All-in-one.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lexmark All-in-one.  (Read 1533 times)
korbes
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2007, 22:37:33 PM »

Hi guys,
I have this Lexmark All in one type X3350. Lexmark has no drivers for linux at all. But thank god my printer works ok. But I can't get the scanner to work. Is there a way to configure this?
Please help.
benvdh
Pardus fellow craft

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 16:19:12 PM »

Hey,

Usually this is done by using sane. That's the general system used to configure scanners. It's like what CUPS does for printers, SANE does for scanners.

I did a search on their site and here are the results:
http://www.sane-project.org/cgi-bin/driver.pl?manu=Lexmark&model=&bus=any&v=&p=

As you can see the 3350 is not being returned. So either this device is quite recent and not yet in the list, or it is unsupported.

Regards,

Ben

ps. You could try searching a bit more with google and see if other got it working with a driver for some other device. Although I'm very sure if that method also works for scanners (I've tried it with printers and there it does work).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: