Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 03:57:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  General
| |-+  Introduce yourself
| | |-+  Hello from Romania!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello from Romania!  (Read 1615 times)
hacky_maximus

View Profile WWW
« on: March 23, 2007, 23:22:26 PM »

Hello from Romania (Europe)!
 My name is Cristi and I'm a 18 years-old student. I found out about Pardus via Beranger (you should thank this guy -he's from Romania, too- for promoting such a great OS) and, I'm very impressed. Ok, I still have to get used to GTK2 an find a way to install XMMS (addicted to it), but overall, I am very pleased.
  Nice to meet you!
 Btw, is around here another Romanian fellow? Cheesy
Willem
M.D.
Administrator
Pardus Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 23:33:51 PM »

Nice weblog you have!! But there is nothing about Pardus ?  Sad

For freedom...
hacky_maximus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 01:10:18 AM »

Oh, it's not my main weblog so I write there only from time to time. I have a Romanian blog at me.itmania.org where I write quite frequently.
 I didn't mentioned Pardus yet because I want to use it more, in order to be able to write a review. I posted news about Felis chaus on some Romanian forums and the feedback was good. although Romanian average Linux user is a lazy guy, who will stick with his first love (the first distro he put his hands on) until it becames too crappy to use it, or he switches back to... windows (hmmm!). Ok, that was a little joke- Pardus is a great distro and I think many people will use it after they give a spin to Calisan. Until two days ago I was an Ubuntu and OpenSolaris user, but now I switched to Pardus (I have a multiboot system, of course) because it's all I can ask from an OS and something more- it's sexy Cheesy
roberto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 09:06:27 AM »

Cheers,

Robert from Romania; heard about Pardus from Distrowatch, then install it, then love it.  
Anyway, i think @hacky_maximus is romanian first public declared user of Pardus.

Roberto

get busy livin’ or get busy dyin
Mhmrcs
Global Moderator
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 15:12:44 PM »

Mihai, also Romanian Tongue, welcome to Pardus > Romania is now a supported language under International Users of the Pardus Worldforum:
http://worldforum.pardus-linux.nl/index.php?board=31.0

Lisa
Pardus Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 21:18:10 PM »

Another from Romania!  A hearty Welcome to you.  This is a great forum with a laid back feel to it!  Glad you could introduce yourself.

Lisa Marie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: