Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 21, 2014, 14:25:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
Show unread posts since last visit.
News: Let Pardus-Anka become #1: Pardus-Anka Bug ReportPardus-Anka World Google+ | The Pardus wiki  | Visit Pardus-Anka official website  | Register as forum member?  Email the moderator!

+  Pardus Worldforum
|-+  Assistance
| |-+  Software
| | |-+  Openoffice Fonts...
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Openoffice Fonts...  (Read 3067 times)
ashwinhgtx
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 13:23:09 PM »

I did it!!! Grin

I took the long way around. I tried figuring out what all the commands in the corefont.sh script meant. Had to google a lot to find out about those commands...

I manually downloaded all the font.exe files from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34153&package_id=56408 and then I did cabextract on all of them and then I copied all the .ttf and .TTF into /usr/share/fonts/mscorefonts as root in Konqueror.
 Then I did fc-cache -v as root in Konsole in that directory.

I feel like an idiot. I should have waited for PhiX's last post. I think he wrote the code to do exactly the same thing what I did manually. I wasted a lot of time but hey problem's solved...

I actually tried substituting the url I mentioned above in corefonts.sh but even that kept getting stuck...
Well, anyway now all the new fonts are available in OpenOffice and KWord!!!  Wink

Thanks everyone.

azra
Pardus Master

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 22:47:51 PM »

Just so that you know: the procedure also works in Pardus 2009  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: