Just did a little research on this printer and found that it is only supported by the foo2zjs driver. So what you could do is check if this package is installed. You can do that using pisi. Here are some steps:
1. Start pisi (the cat icon in your system tray)
2. Then go to the installed packages tab
3. search for the foo2zjs package.
If it doesn't find the package it is probably not installed. So to see if it's available, look in the available packages part.
If it's not available there eiter, you should add the svn repository, since it's probably available there. To add the repository to your repository list, do the following:
1. open a terminal (konsole for example)
2. enter the following command:
sudo pisi ar contrib http://svn.pardus.org.tr/contrib/pisi-index.xml.bz2 -y
3. Then enter the following command, to install foo2zjs:
sudo pisi em foo2zjs
Now reconfigure your printer to use the foo2zjs driver. You can do that using tasma.